Elite Electronic Engineering provides testing for cars, trucks, buses, and a wide range of construction and agricultural equipment. their brand integrity. From the component level to the full vehicle, Elite provides a one-stop solution for manufacturers needing to confirm that their product is compliant and market-ready. The combination of expertise, timeliness, and authoritative results makes Elite the first choice in automotive product testing.
Elite is recognized across the industry for its deep experience in automotive testing, with over 65 years of service to manufacturers who strive to minimize warranty claims and maintain their brand integrity. Automotive technology is rapidly changing, and the standards are changing with it. Safety and compliance verification is imperative.
Elite’s One Location – Complete EMC, Electrical, Environmental Stress, and Photometric Testing
- Broad vehicle-segment expertise in one location.
- Testing capability from the component level to whole vehicles.
- Extensive EMC and Electrical Testing resources
- 20 RF test chambers
- 8 CISPR 25 compliant chambers
- Over 20 iNARTE Certified EMC Test Engineers and an iNARTE Certified Organization
- Environmental Stress Testing for small and large components
- Photometric Testing for exterior and signal lighting
- FMVSS 108 and SAE photometric and color compliance
- Light output monitoring and verification during other tests
Elite’s Expertise is Reflected in Industry-Wide Accreditations
- ISO 17025 Accredited Testing in Elite’s laboratories.
- Fully recognized EMC testing for Ford, GM, Stellantis, Mazda, Hyundai-Kia, Harley-Davidson, and Jaguar-Land Rover.
- Elite’s expertise and resources extend to leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Global OEMs, including Toyota, Nissan, Honda, BMW, and Volvo.
- Electric Vehicle (EV) OEMs, including Tesla, Rivian, Lucid, and Nikola.
- Construction and Agriculture OEMs, including John Deere, CNH, Caterpillar, and Navistar.
- Elite’s witnessed E-marking test services offer your component or whole vehicle the global type approval it needs.
- A trusted network of partners to help with all aspects of product validation and certification.
Elite’s One-Stop Shop for Wireless and IoT
Elite is a wireless device certification body for FCC (US), ISED Canada, and EU, making it the single source of expertise for multiple categories of wireless vehicle equipment.
- Basic automotive components with WiFi, Bluetooth, and Cellular
- Truck, agricultural, and construction equipment
- CE Mark and E-Mark certification
- Wireless devices and telematics equipped on vehicles
- Antenna over-the-air (OTA) performance
Click here to learn more about Elite.